The Saluté Nutrition Team is proudly introducing virtual Diabetes Prevention and Pre-Diabetes Classes!
You are not alone! 96 million US adults—over a third—have prediabetes, and more than 8 in 10 of us don’t know we have it! Studies show that those who engage in a Diabetes Prevention program have a better chance to prevent or delay Type 2 Diabetes. We created this specific class for 3 reasons –
- Insurance (like Medicare) does not always cover nutrition counseling until you GET type 2 diabetes.
- We know we can prevent or delay type 2 diabetes onset, so we want to be proactive in doing just that!
- It’s more fun to learn together when others are struggling for evidence-based information just like you!
This 2-hour virtual class is for patients with a Prediabetes diagnosis, or anyone wanting to prevent or delay Type 2 Diabetes. We do not need insurance information or a referral. It is taught by our Registered Nurses or Registered Dietitians once per month.
The class uses evidence-based information to cover:
- What exactly is pre-diabetes?
- Nutrition approaches to prevent type 2 diabetes
- Healthy weight
- Incorporating activity
- Setting goals
- Self-care principles
- CGM options
At the end of this class, you will have options to choose options of support to help make the lifestyle changes needed to prevent or delay diabetes. Prevention is key to long-term good health, and NOW we are excited to share our passion and knowledge for prevention in this virtual capacity with team experts at Saluté Nutrition.
Phone: (425) 285-5877 – Leave a Message
Fax: (425) 977-0227